Many good singers have passed away with talents, but H2o is also a very multi-talented songwriter, singer and music entrepreneur. H2o is a Nigerian-born but very fast-rising singer based in Accra Ghana, West Africa.
H2o was gracefully born in Nigeria on October 23, 1994, in Benin city. His handsome and cheerful popularly daddy is Mr. David Ajayi and his sweetest mummy is Mrs. Mercy Ajayi both of Benin city. H2O was named after his biological father and carried on the glorious name Walter Ajayi.
Walter Omobude widely known as H2o is a learned person who took his education very seriously despite his unquenchable desire for Music. He schooled and passed out successfully at Army Day secondary school in the year 2010 in the federal state of Nigeria. He, therefore, furthered to Auchi Polytechnic, in Edo state and completed with flying colours in the year 2014. He has always made his people and parents proud for bringing home success when the need arises.
H2o from childhood showed signs of writing and singing his own songs and he has truly grown with it. Currently, he is a full-grown and ready-made talent fully prepared to stay in the music fraternity.
H2o is currently signed on his own record label, H2o worldwide Music which has other talents signed on. H2o is truly moved by his passion for music and started performing in high school concerts and even during his tertiary education.
H2o has a very soft soothing voice which people even call him the ladies man. Some also shout out and call him Mr. Music man.
H2o is a real master of these genres and no two ways about that. He does Afrobeat, Dancehall, reggae, hilife and you would really love it. H2O has some lovely songs out there which you would love to chance on. Eazy, Ginger and shout out are the 3 singles released across all platforms.
H2o has the foresight to move his career globally and he wishes to collaborate with pacesetters like Sarkodie, Stonebwoy, Gyakie, Awal, Davido, Wizkid and Patoranking. H20 is currently working with Voltage the popular Ghanaian living legend, and has a song with Bulkwide which is soon coming out.
Follow H2o on all social media platforms.
Instergram: h2o original
Facebook: Walter Dante
YouTube: H2o official
Stonebwoy, Davido – Activate (Official Video)
DarkoVibes ft Stonebwoy – Inna Song Remix (Prod. by Streetbeatz)
Stonebwoy – One People One Nation ft. King Promise x Darkovibes x Fameye x Efya and Others
Stonebwoy ft Davido – Activate (Prod. by Mix Master Garzy)
Stonebwoy – Ever Lasting
Emeli Sandé, Stonebwoy, Nana Rogues – More of You
Stonebwoy – Blaze Dem [Freestyle]
Harrysong – Apianko ft. Stonebwoy
Cuppy – Karma ft Stonebwoy
Kwaw Kese – Good Man ft. Stonebwoy Black Prophet
Stonebwoy – Good Morning (Remix) ft. Sarkodie & Kelvyn Colt
Stonebwoy – Putuu (Pray) Freestyle
- Tellem Blaq – AngelaTellem Blaq popularly known as Nelsononit is trying to fall in love again with a lady by the name Angela after a long time of being broken-hearted. We pray this Angela isn’t the same girl chased by Kuami Eugene the Rockstar. This is a slow soothing afrobeat. Featured on this splendid are two promising emerging…
- Adi Ruler ft Longation x Rain Natis x Blutut x Tuff Killa x Kay Tee x Tee Rhyme x Payne El – Coming after you (Kofcity Diss)Download “Coming after you (Kofcity Diss)” a diss song by Adi Ruler featuring Longation, Rain Natis, Blutut, Tuff Killa, Kay Tee, Tee Rhyme and Payne El. Finally, the most talked-about anticipated diss song to Kofcity is here. This song would separate the boys from the men. This same song would unite the artists in Kofcity…
- Kwaku DMC – Aye Hu ft. Jay Bahd, O’Kenneth & ReggieDownload ths new music from the Asakaa frontrunner Kweku DMC titled “Aye Hu”. This Ghanaian drill song “Aye Hu” by Kweku DMC featured colleague Asakaa artists Jay Bahd, O’Kenneth and Reggie. Share on Facebook Tweet Follow us Share Share Share Share Share Post Views: 35
- Diana Hamilton – Awurade Ye (Do It Lord)Diana Hamilton, the reigning Ghanaian Artiste of the Year, drops a new gospel song titled “Awurade Ye (Do It Lord)”. The “Adom” gospel hitmaker comes in hard with a request for God “Awurade Ye (Do It Lord)”. Download and listen to this spirit field mp3 gospel song titled “Awurade Ye (Do It Lord)” by Diana…
- Bisa Kdei – YardThe Ghanaian highlife and afrobeat star, Bisa Kdei drops a new afrobeat song titled “Yard”. Download and listen to this great song from Bisa Kdei titled “Yard” below. Share on Facebook Tweet Follow us Share Share Share Share Share Post Views: 22
- Shatta Wale – Sex Life ft. YadarkShale Wale comes our way with a new song titled “Sex Life” featuring Yadark. Download and listen to this new mp3 song by Shatta Wale featuring Yadark titled “Sex Life”. Share on Facebook Tweet Follow us Share Share Share Share Share Post Views: 13
- Adina Thembi – Shoulder (yeriba) ft. Mr JazziQDownload Shoulder (yeriba) by Adina Thembi featuring Mr JazziQ. Adina Thembi joins the trending Amapiano waves and collaborate with Mr JazziQ to drop this hot Amapiano song titled “Shoulder (yeriba)”. Share on Facebook Tweet Follow us Share Share Share Share Share Post Views: 15
- Amerado – Sika Besu feat Kweku Flick & YPee SlideDownload this great mp3 music from Amerado titled “Sika Besu” This mp3 song featured Kweku Flick and YPee Slide. Enjoy and download this song titled “Sika Besu” by Amearado below. Share on Facebook Tweet Follow us Share Share Share Share Share Post Views: 17
- Lyrical Joe – Live It UpDownload and listen to “Live It Up” by Lyrical Joe. This great hiphop song is one of the many great songs out of the new Vibes Ep by Lyrical Joe. Download and enjoy the the great mp3 song by Lyrical Joe titled “Live It Up” below. Share on Facebook Tweet Follow us Share Share Share…
- Lyrical Joe ft Bbird, Kojo Cue & Strongman – FearDownload and listen to this new hiplife hiphop song titled “Fear” by Lyrical Joe featuring Bbird, Kojo Cue and Strongman. This is one of the great songs from the Vibes Ep by Lyrical Joe. Share on Facebook Tweet Follow us Share Share Share Share Share Post Views: 11